- Engraved rolling pins give the unique character to your baked goods
- Make decorations for your wall, desk or kitchen. Fancifully carved and coloured modelling paste is a nice gift for various occasions.
- We wish you many ideas of how to use your chosen pattern. The engraved rolling pin is a perfect present for you, your acquaintances and close friends. It is a present for any occasion.
- Nobody will forget a gift that is going to provide joy for many years.
- After a year of testing, we have updated the rolling pin. Increase the depth of printing, so you can rest assured to print pattern cookies.
We create personalized laser engraved rolling pins to make all baked goods even more special.
Our rolling pins are made of the highest quality of beech wood. They are impregnated with natural oils which perfectly preserves and serve over the years to all users.
- A few tips to make your rolling pin serve you longer:
- - Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- - After use, clean all spaces with a damp brush.
- - Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil.
- - Keep away from direct sunlight.
Butter cookies200g of butter1 egg2 tablespoons of olive oilA pinch of salt400g of fine wheat flour150g of icing sugarMix all ingredients and knead the dough. If too moist, add flour to the surface, if too dry, add butter. Put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then roll out the dough with a thickness of about 3-4mm with rolling pin. Cut into circular shape and place on the tray. Next, place in the preheated oven to 200 degrees for 9 minutes. Enjoy your meal!